Happy Memorial Day, my Besties! I hope you are all having a beautiful and restful day and that we all take some time to remember the sacrifice of the men and women who have bravely fought to give us the freedom we enjoy today.
Things have been going at a pretty slow pace around here today…our Memorial Day festivities were rained out so we have basically been lounging around the house. As we enjoy this extra day off, I have a whole new roundup of Bestie Finds for you…each one gives you a way to add a little something special to your regular self care Sunday practice. I hope you love them
Pantone coffee maker
– This aqua beauty makes espresso coffee in just four minutes on the stovetop…so if you, like me, are a “but first…coffee” person, this 9 cup capacity brewer is for you. Also…all the heart eyes for that classic Pantone color!
Meal prep containers
– Lots of people are loving doing their weekly lunch meal prep on Sundays these days. These Rubbermaid containers are BPA-free and 100% leak proof. BA-BOOM, your meal prep game just got so strong.
– These gorgeous hurricanes come in three sizes and are sure to add a beautiful touch to your brunch table without a lot of fuss. Bring an easy, breezy vibe to any meal for that matter with this lovely decor item from Anthropologie.
Fine point colored pens
– This pack of 30 colorful pens are perfect for any Sunday journaling, coloring, planning, or bullet-journaling you may have on your agenda. High quality and long-lasting, these pretty pens will be ones you will want to use errrrrryday.
Chocolate swirl crumb cake mix
– So, if you’ve never experienced the taste that is Krusteaz…please do so immediately. The easiest and most delish way to whip up something special to accompany your coffee is this chocolatey crumb cake mix that doubles as a muffin mix.
Pink salt scrub
– If baths are your thing (and um…why would they not be?), try adding a this Himalayan pink salt scrub to your bath routine. Exfoliating, nourishing, and soothing your skin can now happen in one easy step. Plus also, this smells amazing!
Gratitude journaling page
– One of the latest printables available in my shop, this gratitude printable can be downloaded once and used as often as you like. This handy sheet features multiple prompts all on one page, so you’ll easily be able to bring to mind all that you are thankful for.
If you love this post, there’s a good chance you’ll love my monthly self-care workbook/magazine, My Self Care Bestie. You can learn more or subscribe here.
Sign up for a FREE 65 Suggestions For Self Care Printable!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com . All opinions expressed are my own and I never recommend a product unless I truly love it!